1. Learn everyday: Remember: Practice makes perfect.
- Learn every day: Remember that practice helps us to be more perfect.
2. Be motivated: You are learning because you want to achieve something.
- There is motivation: You learn because you want to achieve something.
3. Record new vocabulary: Write down in a notebook or hãy ghi vào các bạn không thể thực hiện trên.
- Save new vocabulary: Write down in a laptop or note in your mobile phone that you can always carry.
4. Read, read & read: Notice new grammar patterns and important vocabulary. Bạn thêm đọc, tiến trình quicker bạn.
- Reading, reading and reading: Note important grammar and vocabulary patterns. The more you read, the faster you will progress.
5. Be brave: Don't worry about small mistakes! No-one minds!
- Brave: Don't worry or be afraid when you get a little error. No one is afraid.
6. Use technology: Watch videos in your target language. Do online tests checking your levels.
- Using information technology: Watch movies in the language you are learning, and regularly do online tests to test your proficiency.
All content, information, images are copyright of EUC International English Language Center.
Any copy and use without permission will be prosecuted before the law.
- See more at: http://euc.edu.vn/6-meo-quan-trong-cho-nguoi-hoc-cai-thien-tieng-anh/#sthash.ToV2LKPX.dpuf